home|liverpool season 06-07|100 player who shook the kop|kop joke|player focus|flash back |kop variety|All liverpool-clip here

1.1.07

HPN 2007,I think God Gave me a present - bolton&spur



After important win agaisnt spurs couple days ago.I really pleased to the second half perform like that.For me I think this year rafa get his squad after houllier era.And this year are the real rafa's team.And I like the team movement.The way liverpool play like Rafa alway say he want to create his liverpool like the way liverpool played in 70's-80s'.He learn from the way Bob praisley done for liverpool.For me this season.



Before the season started I think we have a real good squad.I though Rafa can do a good for player market.I though this a real season that's we can challenge the title.But I after we had a bad luck in row for away game agaisnt Everton,Chelsea,Man chester United,Bolton,arsenal and bolton.That's pity.We gotta improve our away game.For me we need another striker like Ian rush or instead Robbie.Look like we face the same problem like arsenal do is we can create a lot of chance but we can't sent the ball into the net like the match against Blackburn.



Yesterday perform is look like God gave a present to us.All the 3 goal are absolutely beauty.That's the one day that the kop are happy.The man of the match for me yesterday.Dirk Kuyt involved all the 3 goal yesterday.The 1st from Crouchy the bicycle goal.The 2nd from the captain and he finished the last by himself.He remind me the "king Kenny" Intelligence-strong-sharp.The last goal he finished is smart classic goal that show the quality he is.Kuyt is surely future liverpool legend.He gave Rafa to have a lot of option to play.He give a more dimension for liverpool to play.I happy yesterday and Thank God for the liverpool performance.



Anyway we got the long way to go in this season and I hope it's the best year to come with a lot of Trophy and May God bless everyone.May you have a great year coming.Success in everything you guy do God bless ........liverpool-clip.blogspot.com

Watch yesterday 3 goal against bolton




Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

       
Fernando Torres


Ryan Babel

Yossi Benayoun
"Lucas" Gerrard Brazilian
 


Bremen 2-3 Liverpool

EPL Goal of the season 06-07


20 Best UCL goal


Dani Pacheco
Reds future

Google
 

home|liverpool season 06-07|100 player who shook the kop|kop joke|player focus|flash back|kop variety|All liverpool-clip here