home|liverpool season 06-07|100 player who shook the kop|kop joke|player focus|flash back |kop variety|All liverpool-clip here

12.1.07

I am so proud to be "Liverpool Fan"

The moment that's We are feel the Heart broken with the 2 latest match results.I went to the webboard and read a touchy stories express the love to liverpool.For me I do cried for liverpool couples times.I am support liverpool for 20 years.We cried,we happy and many thing good or bad together.The moment like this that hard and we gotta go forward and to ease the bad memory quickly.The one video that so touchy.I want you guy to see and that's express how much love for liverpool from us.
I believe that we gonna bounce back again.I just want to say the same as the guy said to Rafa after the Champion League night "I so proud to be liverpool fan"
You never walk alone




Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

       
Fernando Torres


Ryan Babel

Yossi Benayoun
"Lucas" Gerrard Brazilian
 


Bremen 2-3 Liverpool

EPL Goal of the season 06-07


20 Best UCL goal


Dani Pacheco
Reds future

Google
 

home|liverpool season 06-07|100 player who shook the kop|kop joke|player focus|flash back|kop variety|All liverpool-clip here